Would you like to work in a fun & casual environment with freedom to create fantastic websites? We are currently looking for a qualified individual to fill the following position.
A full-time WordPress developer focused on the production and development of client websites and internal development projects.
- Development of client websites using our core WordPress-based development
- Working with a team to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Assisting with support tickets to correct bugs / issues on current sites
- Working on new feature requests and implementing on current sites
- Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS / PHP / jQuery
- Familiarity with WooCommerce WordPress Plugin
- Understanding of WordPress architecture
- Familiarity with repository based development
- Any design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc a plus
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience.
Send Us Your Resume